Businesses and Business Improvement Associations
Returning to the ‘New Normal’
Craig Yee, founder and owner of OHS Global Risk Solutions hears from businesses struggling with what to do next. “We are all figuring out the ‘new normal”.
- 19+ years cumulative experience in infection control
- National recognition
- Real-world practical experience
OHS Global has your back:
- Get ahead of your competition by being ready
- Show your customers that you are there for them
- Bring life back to your local business community
- Open up with the confidence that this IS going to work
- Meet official regulations and requirements
- Have all the pieces ready to go
Re-Opening Your Business
Business Improvement Associations
What do you need to re-open?
Most jurisdictions require a ‘Qualified Person’ to develop:
- Safety documents that assess the risks
- Measures put in place to reduce those risks, including policies, training, and signage, and
- Ways of checking to make sure the system is working properly to keep people safe
The COVID Business Safety Package helps you answer these questions:
- How do I start my business up in this ‘new normal’ environment?
- What changes do I have to make to open for business?
- How can I keep my employees safe?
- How do I avoid an outbreak and being shut down?
- How can I make my customers comfortable with my COVID-19 efforts?
- What official regulations or requirements do I have to meet?
- How do I meet these requirements?
- What happens if I don’t?
To keep costs down, OHS Global works with BIA’s to provide their members with the COVID Business Safety Package, a customizable set of the documents that are required in your jurisdiction to operate safely and to manage the COVID-19 risk.
Find Out More
But I can’t afford professional services like yours!
That’s why we’re working with BIAs so that the cost is shared throughout your business community and so that all local businesses can benefit.
How will I be able to apply a one-size-fits-all COVID Business Safety Package to my business?
To keep costs down, your BIA will receive customizable documents that you can fill in the blanks to make it your own and comply with requirements.
- Create a safer environment for your staff and customers
- Comply with government health orders
- Meet health regulations
- Reduce staff sick days during quarantine
- Stay open and do business
- Ease your customers’ concerns
- Maintain your reputation by being proactive and responsive
- Reduce your liability exposure