Need to educate and train your workers for specific OHS or HazMat topic? Having untrained workers perform work tasks that have inherent safety hazards/risks can lead to unwanted consequences such as injuries and occupational illness.
OHS Global offers a wide variety of health, safety and certification training courses, from confined space to respiratory protection, and asbestos to silica (and many more) to help you meet your worker education/training needs/objectives.
With over 30 years combined training experience, our professional adult instruction team has trained thousands of workers in dozens of safety topics, across several industry sectors. Our courses have been specifically designed for the end user, are built in modular format, and feature several instructional tools and approaches to facilitate a dynamic, engaging and interactive learning atmosphere, including:
- Visual aids, such as schematics/diagrams
- Pictures and/or videos
- Question and answer discussion forums
- Group break out sessions, including workbook exercises
- Real-world scenario-based problem solving sessions
- Practical, hands on use of relevant document, equipment and tools
Our knowledge/expertise, instructional formats, and training delivery abilities has helped OHS Global become recognized as an industry leader in the provision of effective training solutions for our clients.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR COURSE
OHS Global can customize safety courses in two different ways, to help meet your specific training needs, and give your workers as much as training/learning value as possible:
- Tailor one of our existing courses to include elements of your specific management system, including your policies, program or plan, protocols, processes and/or procedures
- Custom design a topic-specific PowerPoint course presentation and corresponding workbook, tailored to your workplace hazards, and internal training objectives (if a course you require is not available from our current offerings)
NOTE: Course customization services are subject to further applicable fees. Contact us for more information and a free estimate.