OHS Global is Helping Businesses Face the Future
We are facing one of the greatest health adversities in recent history. Our health, safety and well-being and that of our family, friends, colleagues, and the general public are of utmost concern and priority.
OHS Global Risk Solutions is helping our community by offering customized, high-quality, and practical plans and training to reduce the risk and spread of COVID-19.
- Keep customers and workers safe
- Get your business and organization back up and running sooner
- Meet regulatory requirements
OHS Global Risk Solutions:
- Over 100 years of combined experience
- Real-world practical experience
- National recognition as the leading-edge in infection control
- Industry experience in Healthcare Facilities, Commercial Operations, and Industrial Settings
- A team of capable and respected infection control experts
Re-Opening Your Business
Business Improvement Associations
What Can Your Business Do?
Reduce Your Risk
Reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for your workers and customers and assist business continuity:
- Implement safe work policies
- Implement appropriate infection control measures
- Establish and implement appropriate written safety documents
- Establish a proper cleaning/disinfection program
- Meet the prevailing regulatory COVID-19 safety requirements
- Readjust workspaces
- Communicate proactively and manage perceptions
- Manage employee illness
Custom COVID-19 Safety Planning
OHS Global Risk Solutions can assist you and your company in developing comprehensive, detailed and sound safety programs and documents to address and mitigate potential COVID-19 infection risks during the pandemic. We will help you adapt to get your business back up and running, and get you back to work safely and sooner. OHS Global and its qualified infection prevention and control professionals can create the breadth of required compliance documentation that meets regulatory requirements in your geographic region in Canada and the USA, including:
- Exposure Control Programs
- Risk Assessments
- Job Safety Procedures
- Job Hazard Assessments
- Training Programs
- Cleaning/Disinfection Protocols
- Worker Health Screening Procedures
- Sick Worker Policies
Infection Control COVID-19 Training
OHSG offers practical training in important skills to help manage the COVID-19 risk, including:
- Respirator fit testing and maintenance
- How to implement your safety program
In addition, through our sister organization, the Infection Control Training Group, we offer comprehensive and thorough practical training for you and your workers in a wide variety of sectors. We offer courses that specifically address COVID-19 such as:
- Infection Control Principles During COVID-19
- Business Continuity: Getting Back to Work During COVID-19 to Work in the Commercial Office Environment
We can tailor our training programs to your specific needs and context.
The protection of people is our core business. Our professionals bring you leadership and best practices to reduce your risk while managing your work operations. We have a reputation for leadership, quality, and integrity across all sectors.
Our business is running full-tilt using virtual tools to meet client needs.
COVID-19 Safety Planning
Call 604.428.8782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can help you with your safety planning and documentation needs.
OHS Global Risk Solutions and Infection Control Training Group (ICTG) are working together to train your workers and get your business back in business.
Please see trusted reputable sources such as these for general COVID-19 questions:
- BC Centre for Disease Control (BC CDC)
- The Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
- Infection Prevention and Control Canada (IPAC Canada)
- Centres for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC)
- The Mayo Clinic
- Johns Hopkins University
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 – Health Canada
- Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19 – The US Environmental Protection Agency