OHS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Does your current occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) that needs improvement? Or does your company need an OHSMS to improve your workplace safety? Having or implementing a comprehensive OHSMS can help promote a healthy and safe working environment by providing a framework to consistently improve and control safety performance.
OHS Global has assisted several clients from various industry sectors with their OHSMS objectives. We can help you audit and evaluate what elements you need, or which parts need refining, so that your system functions at an optimal level and improves safety in your workplace.
Our senior level staff has extensive knowledge and experience at both the “100,000 foot” and “ground” levels, collaborating with all organizational levels to ensure the OHSMS fits within the fabric of your organization and business operations. Our OHSMS services/solutions include, but is not limited to:
- Auditing/assessing (via “gap analyses”) existing safety systems/elements/document
- OHSAS 18001, OSSE or CSA standard-based OHSMS system/element audits/assessments
- Site-specific regulatory workplace compliance audits
- Development of “Action Plans”
- Design of various safety systems/elements
- Preparation of required safety documentation
- System implementation
- Training key personnel in the OHSMS
We are familiar with, and knowledgeable in, the following OHSMS standards:
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
- CSA Standard Z1000-06 Occupational Health and Safety Management
- OSSE Occupational Safety Standard of Excellence (formerly known as “Certificate of Recognition”)
Our goal is to help you achieve improved safety performance. As such, we pride ourselves on designing custom systems, elements, components and safety documents that are tailored to your specific business operations, processes, and work activities.