Have compliance challenges with government safety regulators? Want to proactively stay ahead of safety enforcement officers and potential orders and/or penalties?
OHS Global can help! We have assisted dozens of clients – in a timely manner – with navigating and understanding written compliance orders and preparing specific management plans to mitigate identified issues in your workplace.
Our well-experienced team has been on the “other side of the coin,” and has had direct safety regulation education, enforcement (as a government safety officer) and accident investigator experience. OHS Global can assist you with your compliance challenges through the provision of the following services:
- Interpretation of written regulatory orders/reports
- Representation of your company’s safety interests to the government regulator
- Meetings, discussions and negotiations with officers
- Compliance strategy/plan design
- Provision of needed OHS or HazMat consulting services/solutions
- Preparation of regulation variances
We are very familiar with, and knowledgeable in, such safety laws as:
- Workers’ Compensation Act of BC
- WorkSafeBC Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- WorkSafeAB Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulations and Code
- Saskatchewan Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulations
- Federal Canada Labour Code Part II Canadian Occupational Safety and Health Regulations
- Ministry of Energy and Mines, Health, Safety and Reclamation Code for Mines in British Columbia
OHS Global can help you get back on track, or stay on course, or even get ahead of regulatory pressures and challenges. We’re there to protect your best interests, which is maintaining a safe and healthy workforce, while assisting you with reducing your legal liabilities and continuing your due diligence.